The Internet has changed the way we run our businesses. From customer support to optimizing operations, everything is just a click away! If you are planning to build an online presence or looking to upgrade your business infrastructure, you have probably heard of cPanel. However, you might be missing out on what it means for your business. This article gives you a clear insight into the world of cPanel.
What do you mean by cPanel?
cPanel refers to a Linux-operated web hosting solution that offers cPanel tools that help you control web hosting elements. In addition, cPanel is now widely used to manage web hosting resources. In simpler words, cPanel is a convenient and interactive approach to operating complex commands and running without any hassle. With cPanel, the business has become much easier, and you don’t need to know the jargon or be a tech genius to start your business online.
cPanel is provided with almost every hosting plan and collaborates with a web hosting manager. This allows users to take administrative authority over the functionality of their page and helps take care of multiple pages and websites without any hassle. Besides, this can also be used in various types of cloud hosting, which include shared, dedicated, and managed WordPress hosting. cPanel is an imperative tool for web hosting and a great option for beginners since it is a straightforward guide to running a business online.
What will you get from cPanel?
The wonders of cPanel never cease to amaze! While resources come with the package offered by your hosting provider, there are additional tools that can help you to manage your website effectively. While listing the number of features might seem impossible, here are some of the common features that come with cPanel:
- Choose and connect domain names to your page.
- Email services for your website.
- Provide content management features such as WordPress.
- Website backup to prevent data loss.
- Upload data to your server.
- Keep track of your bandwidth and other statistics.
- Customize security settings at your convenience.
- Incorporate add-on applications to your page.
- Create and maintain new and existing databases.
- Create new optimizations.
With 50webhost cPanel hosting, you get all of the incredible features of cPanel, and also you additionally get the enhanced performance, dedicated support, and several other exciting 50webhost offers and features.
What are the Pros and Cons?
cPanel is a huge asset for business owners today. However, it too has its merits and demerits. Although, the pros surely outweigh the cons, here are some of them to help you make the right call for your business model.
- User-friendly interface: cPanel offers a user-friendly interface that makes it easy for users to handle web hosting features. Moreover, it provides modules that are convenient and easy to access. Besides, cPanel is an intuitive dashboard with exceptional graphics for a smooth experience.
- Compatibility: cPanel is a household name concurrently. With millions of users, it is compatible with almost every web browser such as Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, etc. In addition, its compatibility goes way beyond supporting multiple web browsers. It also supports a wide range of third-party applications such as site builders and SEO tools.
- Multiple features: cPanel has helped countless businesses to run smoothly. Since prior knowledge is optional, users can still perform difficult commands, including creating subdomains and FTP accounts, maintaining MySQL databases, generating site backups, etc.
cPanel can be a very expensive add-on for your online business. Unlike other competitors in the market, purchasing a cPanel license can result in a dent in your pocket. If you are looking for cPanel features to manage your website, choosing a web hosting plan is your best bet since the service providers often lend you their license.
- Corruption or loss of data:
cPanel can overwrite server settings during major updates. This results in data loss, which can affect your website. Moreover, corruption and hard drive crashes can also impact your page. However, if such a case arises, you can go for full disaster recovery to restore the lost data.
Since cPanel uses two-factor authentication (2FA), it is exposed to various attacks. Cyber threats like hacking, phishing, etc. Are common concerns. However, this can be prevented with regular updates of the cPanel dashboard.
Why do businesses need cPanel?
Now that you know the pros and cons of cPanel, you might be wondering if you require it for your business. Well, cPanel plays a great role in a successful business online. From effective website management to smooth performance and exceptional customer support, cPanel takes care of the major aspects that come with running a business online. Here are some of the reasons why you should consider adding cPanel to your business:
1. Easy to handle
cPanel is mostly famous for its simplicity and user-friendliness, It has a simple and interactive interface that makes it easier for anyone to use. From configuring extensions to installing apps, it offers a compact dashboard that offers all the features in one place. Users can easily run and find applications and other options without any hassle.
Security is a major requirement for online businesses as they are constantly under cyber threats such as hackers, malware, and phishers which can jeopardize critical information such as passwords, data, etc. Hence, cPanel Web Hosting offers easy, yet effective solutions that ensure a secure business. Moreover, it also provides a security policy that can help detect suspicious IP addresses.
3. Exceptional Support
Every business runs legitimacy and quality. However, factors like Search Engine Optimization or SEO plays a great role in it. Consequently, cPanel offers reliable resources that also help users to improve their google ranking and place higher in the listings bringing more audience to your page.
Besides, when it comes to assistance, cPanel is your best choice. From 24×7 Support to interactive guides, it also offers tools that can track errors and carry out fixes. This reduces downtime boosting the performance of your website.
When you use cPanel, you will realize how it handles every aspect of your business. Adding this dashboard to your website not only manages content, but also provides you with third-party applications to ensure a better experience. In addition, cPanel offers automated services in which most of the upgrades and installation are done automatically.
So, get in touch with 50WebHost now and receive an impeccable cPanel hosting service and support.